The website is owned and operated by GOES Handling BV. GOES Handling BV respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that any personal information you may provide to it is treated confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Processing of personal data
When you visit the Website, your computer automatically provides some technical data to our computers, such as the IP address you use, the operating system, the Internet browser used and - in some cases - the last Internet page you visited. In addition, the personal data that you actively provide to us, such as your name, contact details and preferences, will be processed.
Purposes of processing
The personal data provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
- To get in touch with you;
- To inform you about new products and/or offers from GOES Handling BV
- To improve the Website and services of GOES Handling BV
- To carry out market research for the benefit of GOES Handling BV
- Any other processing of your personal data will only take place if you have unambiguously given GOES Handling BV permission to do so. This consent may be evidenced by the mere fact of your asking GOES Handling BV a question by email or otherwise.
You can subscribe to the electronic newsletter of GOES Handling BV via the Website. At the bottom of each newsletter you will find a hyperlink, which may be used to unsubscribe from the electronic newsletter.